Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Happy Times in Noisy Village by Astrid Lindgren

I read this book with Dane when he was three or four, and I just finished reading it separately with Graham. We've been reading another book together with both boys and it is taking us for-e-ver, but this one we got through pretty quickly (although we don't read super regularly just me and Graham). I absolutely love these two Noisy Village books, and would love to read them with each of my kids (and hope that they will re-read them on their own too). I love that Graham's favorite chapters--the ones that he reacted to the most and which he clearly loved--were the ones about baby Kirsten and her cute little antics. I love the chapter about the cherry company where they try to sell their cherries--it seems like such a perfect childhood thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment