Saturday, September 3, 2022

This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens

I don't know where I heard about this book, but it seemed like a light, fluffy, quick romance that would be easy to inhale as an e-book on my phone. (I don't know why, but I've been reading a LOT on my phone lately, which I never, ever used to do except when nursing. I've gotten a lot more reading done this way this last month.) This book is about Minnie Cooper (yep), who was born on the same night and in the same hospital as Quinn Hamilton, and has spent her whole life feeling resentful toward him for stealing her name. I thought it was a cute story and I kind of liked all of the near-misses where they kept almost running into each other throughout the book. I wasn't super overly invested in it, though, but I was happy that it worked out in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment