Friday, April 27, 2012

Book #22: Thirteen Clues for Miss Marple by Agatha Christie

Quick, easy, FUN. There's not much else to say about Agatha Christie books, except that I can't help loving them. Even when Miss Marple solves everything without any clues and seemingly always knows everything for no reason. I thought the Miss Marple novel that I read was more believable than all of these short stories. But still a perfect read for an evening when your husband is gone all night, and not creepy at all.

Fun fact: It might be good for you to know that Miss Marple lives in St. Mary Mead. I was asked this in a trivia game we were playing ("What is the name of the small town that Agatha Christie's heroine Miss Marple lives in?") and I actually GOT IT RIGHT because I'd just read the other Miss Marple book (last year). Tommy was amazed and disappointed that I beat him BOOYAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment