Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Book #39: The Elite by Kiera Cass

I can't honestly say why I decided to read through this book. It's been over a week since I finished it and I can't remember anything about it--other than America just goes back and forth between her two love interests, Aspen and Maxon, and cannot make up her mind about which one she wants--and they both still apparently really love her and are perfectly happy waiting while she just tells them she needs more time. I really didn't buy the whole love triangle here--Aspen definitely wasn't very developed as a character and her problems with Maxon seem very contrived (he's forced to abide by the laws of his country, as the prince, and do things she disagrees with, so therefore she gets mad at him). Mainly, this book shouldn't even exist, since this series should really have just been ONE book instead of three, so there wasn't enough action to keep it going. And yet I finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment