Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Books #20-22: Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman trilogy by Pamela Aidan

Tommy and I were sitting down to watch something the other night and couldn't decide on anything until we somehow came to the classic Pride and Prejudice miniseries and watched that over a couple of nights. And naturally, that made me want to get into a Pride and Prejudice reading kick, so I pulled out this trilogy that I liked when I read it a few years ago. I am not really going to even bother trying to come up with any thoughts about it, except that I didn't really enjoy the second novel (which covers the period in P&P when Darcy and Elizabeth are separated and makes up this whole weird mystery). These were a total pleasure read, and I definitely enjoyed the process. I am going to find some more similar P&P stuff to read soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment