Thursday, August 11, 2022

Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez

I LOVED Jimenez's Happy Ever After Playlist, and I definitely wanted to read her most recent book when I heard about it. I had to wait for like 3 months at the library for the audiobook version of Part of Your World, but I was so excited when I finally got it. I got really into it and I loved both main characters. Daniel was clearly a better guy and I was rooting for him. Alexis was super snooty and kind of got obnoxious, but I liked how she developed as a character over the book and became more capable and more aware of her biases and problems. I was kind of annoyed about how she just kept insisting "our worlds don't fit! We can't stay together!" But she didn't explain anything or tell Daniel why it wouldn't work and it felt like a ton of unnecessary baggage that wasn't necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment