Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

I just love these books. It's amazing that they are each over 1000 pages and yet they are still so engaging and such page-turners. I normally get tired of books that are so long (although I usually try to push through once I've read a few hundred pages) but never with these. Brandon Sanderson is a master. I can't wait to read the third one for the first time soon. I don't have the time to write a full on review right now, plus this is a re-read.
Things I love in this book:
-Shallan and Kaladin meeting and getting to know each other.
-More background about Shallan. Her story is horrifying and depressing and amazing at the same time.
-Kaladin's struggle to make the right choice and his eventual ability to do so.
-The whole discovery of Urithiru and the dramatic climax at the end.

Yep, Lucy just dumped water all over everything. Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment