Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

I read HP 1 a few months ago and kept meaning to read them all before we went to the Harry Potter Studios in England, but didn't end up having time. And I just didn't want to read number 2 for some reason, so I skipped to this one. I love this book--I feel like this is where the series really starts to get good (although I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the first book and think it is amazing too). I think the ending of this book with Buckbeak, Sirius, and the Time-Turner is one of my favorite parts of the whole series. It totally blew my mind as a kid and I still really like it now (even if there are plenty of issues with why that couldn't work). I'm definitely going on to read number 4 next.

No comments:

Post a Comment