Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez

I'll be honest--I absolutely LOVED this book. I thought it was so cute. This was one of those books that the audiobook format probably helped me love this book more than I might have reading it, because it forced me to listen to it slowly and not speed through or even skip ahead to find out what was going to happen. I loved how cute the two main characters were, and how their romance progressed, and how normal they both seemed. My only real complaint about this book was the number of f-words, again. I feel like this would have been just about perfect if it hadn't been for the language. I'm not super overwhelmingly picky about language, but this went over the top. But I loved the story so much it was worth it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment