Friday, November 19, 2021

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling

The boys and I finally finished reading The Goblet of Fire and of course loved it. I was worried about reading this one to them and had planned on not reading it until we'd taken a little bit of a break, because it's a lot more intense than the other three, especially the graveyard scene at the end. I knew that Dane would take it hard when Cedric was killed, especially. But they begged so much and so hard to get started that I finally caved--although I said no way on watching the movie yet since it is PG-13. And I'm glad we did--gotta get our HP fix in now while they're young and still like reading aloud together. It was so fun and they were immediately ready to jump into number 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment