Thursday, February 24, 2022

How to Be Perfect: The Correct Answer to Every Moral Question by Michael Schur

I really enjoyed this book, which I heard about on the Office Ladies podcast. Michael Schur was a writer on The Office and he came on the podcast, and this book sounded so interesting so I decided to check it out. It's basically an overview of an Ethics 101 class, and he goes over all of these different views of ethics and ethical questions. I really enjoyed it because I felt like Schur did a great job of explaining everything in a really easy-to-understand way, but also making it really funny. I found it actually really engrossing and I plowed through it in just a couple of days, even though it didn't seem like it would have been a super exciting thing. I felt like I learned a lot about ethics and what it means to be truly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment