Sunday, July 28, 2019

I Remember Nothing and I Feel Bad about My Neck by Nora Ephron

These two books were super short quick audiobooks that I listened to with one headphone in while driving to Utah. Nora Ephron is someone I've always been slightly interested in, and I read her novel Heartburn about her husband having cheated on her, so I thought these two memoirs she wrote in the last ten years would be fun to listen to. They definitely were fun, in the style of a celebrity memoir--pretty fluffy, nothing very memorable, but perfect to listen to and distract me on an unbearably long drive. There were some pretty hilarious parts about her observations about ageing and being a woman, and some stories about her childhood, and they were definitely fun and quick and great to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment