Friday, February 23, 2018

The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie

I read one or two Miss Marple mysteries by Agatha Christie some years ago--maybe six or seven?--and always meant to read more. And I realized that our library has four or five of them on audiobook, so they will be the next ones I listen to after I finish the one I'm currently on. But this book came first before all the audiobooks the library has, so I wanted to read this one first. This one is about a dead body found in the library of one of Miss Marple's friends, so her friend begs her to help her solve who did it so they aren't suspected of having something to do with the murder for forever. The police are obviously investigating, but Miss Marple manages to figure things out through her understanding of people and her perceptiveness of human nature. This was a very quick read, but a fun one. And now I'm looking forward to some audiobooks of hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment