Sunday, August 8, 2021

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

This may be one of my favorite HP books. Reading it with the boys was such a treat. We listened to quite a lot of it on audio in the car as we drove around Utah and to Texas this summer, and then we finished the last few chapters all at once together at home. Every time we reached the end of a chapter Dane would go ballistic. "NOOO! DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING!" It actually got pretty tiring--but I'm so glad he's loving it. I didn't want to keep going and read #4 yet, but I'm thinking I might actually do it soon so they don't sneak it by themselves or something like that. They love it so much. I think this was a good one for me to read aloud to them because I'm pretty sure they would have been confused and missed what actually was happening if they read it on their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment