Saturday, August 21, 2021

To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han

I read all three of these books over the last few days, and it was so amazingly fun and good. I just love these books (and now that there are three movies as well, I can't wait to rewatch them all!) and I love the characters and the story and the sweetness that are there. Lara Jean is just perfectly sweet and her romantic heart is just so tender and easy to love. I don't have any great things to add here, just that it felt so good to get sucked into a book series after a real drought in my reading life the last few months. I've been so busy and so mentally overloaded that I've been trying to be productive constantly instead of sitting down to read and enjoy myself. It felt really good to throw all of that away and to revisit a series I love a lot, for no other reason than that I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment