Sunday, May 19, 2019

The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

I've read these books at least five times, but I keep coming back to them every few years because they are so addictive, and at this point, they're so easy and mindless for me to read that I can enjoy them without having to work too hard. I read the first one on Thursday night after having a rough day with the kids, because I needed to just relax my brain, and I just finished the third one tonight, so I really powered through them. I don't have anything interesting or profound to say about them except that they were exactly what I needed to read right now. They hit the spot in my reading life this week, after I've been struggling through some slower, more intellectual books lately, and I just needed something fun and fluffy. Soon it'll be Harry Potter...

No comments:

Post a Comment