Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Home Edit and The Home Edit Life by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin

I have liked watching The Home Edit on Netflix, and I feel like I could totally be a professional organizer. I basically wanted to check out their two books to get some ideas about getting our house more organized, and this was a quick read with some great images and ideas. I honestly would never implement so many of their ideas, though, because it would be insanely expensive to get all of those matching containers, and because I think they like containers a little too much. I don't need a separate box to put boxes in in the pantry. But they definitely are helpful. 


I also read the sequel which just had more pictures of fancy rooms and not a ton of specifically helpful tips. But super quick and easy to read, so that's great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment