Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum

I think I read or listened to this some seven years ago (according to Goodreads) and I hadn't had any desire to read it again, until Tommy has been listening to them and got me interested. And then we watched the movies again, and despite all the fighting (I'm a total wimp when it comes to watching people fight/kill each other, I close my eyes the whole time), I was totally into them. This is the first audiobook I've listened to since I got sick over two months ago--for some reason, I couldn't handle audiobooks and just needed to watch The Office while I worked out--and it was just what I needed: engaging, fast-paced, easy to follow and intense. There's nothing more to say about it; there's nothing deep here, but it is fun to follow along and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment