Saturday, June 13, 2020

The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson

This is the final book in the Truly Devious series, and it was worth the wait I had to go through at the library to read it. The book finishes Stevie's investigation into the Ellingham murders, and it was incredibly satisfying to find out what happened to everyone and how it all worked. My only complaints remain the same as the last book--I still really don't like Stevie's love interest, and I still really don't like the use of "they" for a genderless person--but this book did a great job wrapping up all of the many loose ends of the mystery. (I honestly read this two weeks ago at this point, so I can't write any more specifically about what I remember about it, but it was definitely a good read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment