Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan

After listening to Jeannie Gaffigan's book, it made me want to listen to some more Jim Gaffigan. So I got this audiobook from the library, and listened to it in basically one day (lots of nursing going on here). I feel like none of this was basically new information--if you've watched any of his comedy specials on Netflix, you've definitely heard all of his jokes before. I personally liked Dad is Fat better, because I love the parenting jokes and I love him making fun of big families and all of the funny stuff that goes along with it. But the food jokes were great and I definitely laughed out loud tons of times while listening to this. It was like a nine-hour comedy special (although let's be honest, the comedy specials on Netflix are better because of the timing and such, which doesn't always translate exactly to an audiobook version).

No comments:

Post a Comment