Monday, January 27, 2020

Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time by Jamie C. Martin

I love a good book about books, and this book is basically a long book list of books for children in other parts of the world, for your children to learn about other countries and to build connections with other parts of the world through stories. I feel a little silly even including this book as one that I've read, because 3/4 of it is a booklist, which I skimmed, but I did read all the rest of it, and I plan to use the book list to my advantage when we get back from our trip and I can request some of these books for Dane to read. I love the idea of reading books about different parts of the world with our kids and this book seems like a fantastic resource to help me do that better.

No comments:

Post a Comment